Stay Home...
and use this forum!

Main Menu

Love Cumedy Sex Simulator PC Game

Started by Love Cumedy, August 10, 2020, 02:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love Cumedy

Hey Everyone,

I don't want to spam or bother anyone with my game.
So Me and brother started to work on a Lewd game a year ago. We just finished our new build and the game seems like a real game now. The previous stages were a bit basic but we all start somewhere.

The game called Love Cumedy and It's Patreon. 

So What's new in the recent build?
-The customization system has been completely reworked and reorganised.
-Rebecca( Main character) will need to be standing in one of the 3 designated customisation areas and each of those circles has a set of options how you can customise the character. We alway wanted this to be part of gameplay, however you can still access a debug button (by holding K key) to open a customisation window for easy edit.
-The new system separates items into different sets and will support a high amount of items. Finding your favourite items will be a lot easier from now on.
- Added 2 new hairstyles with 3 different colours each.
Hatsune Miku style turquoise, blonde, and pink colour.
Ponytail style brown, red and white.

To play for free and more contents from the game: www.lovecumedy.com

Join Discord: https://discord.gg/rrKuTBj

Thanks for your time and have fun!

Love Cumedy

We just release the newest build of our game, Love Cumedy. The penthouse just got a great city view, we added a new floor, rooms and doors into the game.

You can find the wardrobe in the kitchen for now. The 1st floor is under construction, we are working on the rooms at the moment. We want to hide different toys and add different vibes for each room. We have created some secret and dark paths. Good luck exploring the penthouse.Regarding Rebecca, the main character. We have added new hairstyles and we improved the customization.

What would like to see in the rooms or what accessories, toys would you love to have in the game? We appreciate all feedback.

We just created a compilation video of the game. It's from the "old penthouse".

Love Cumedy

Hey All,

The new build is out!
What's new:

• Popable scene balloonsUI and some ingame audio (first pass)
    Tweaked AI looking behaviour
    Fixed custom positions
    Fixed hip thrust angle when performing sex as futa

You can customize the female character. Which type do you like? We are looking forward to hearing your feedback. It will help us to customize the other character which can't be customized yet.

Love Cumedy

Latest short videos from the game.

We are working on the sounds effects, it's still at early stages.

Enjoy!

https://videopress.com/v/bAOXGTZl
https://videopress.com/v/qZBSMleL

Gamcore

Hey!

Any chance you could export this game to a working version for the web so we could publish it on gamcore.com?

The game looks really good!

cheers

hamptonlindsay

I like this games ;)

ayushiest

This Game has so much Potential! Looking forward to updates!
I love meeting new people online and making friends. I'm very friendly, open and love to chat. I love chatting and getting to know people.

MaxMart

I appreciate your enthusiasm for game development, Love Cumedy! It's great to hear that you and your brother have been working hard on your game, Love Cumedy. The updates you mentioned, like the customization system and new hairstyles, show your dedication to improving the gaming experience. Keep up the good work, and I hope your game continues to evolve and attract players who enjoy your creativity and effort.