News:

Stay Home...
and use this forum!

Main Menu

Banned Developers List

Started by Bjorntufuk, September 08, 2022, 07:29:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bjorntufuk

The major problem with this site other than the lack of saving as of late is all the defective, bug filled, and broken games that give the Gamcore a bad reputation which is far higher now than when I first started playing.

There are many repeat offenders that should be penalized that should not be allowed to upload their material or at the very least have to meet stringent requirements and pay a fee to keep the site going.

Gamcore

It is very difficult to control offenders, they always can create a new account with new email address and continue doing what they are doing.
Anyway, let's start the list here.
Do you know anyone who must be blacklisted, penalized or at least get a warning?

Bjorntufuk

Quote from: Gamcore on September 15, 2022, 03:38:49 PM
It is very difficult to control offenders, they always can create a new account with new email address and continue doing what they are doing.
Anyway, let's start the list here.
Do you know anyone who must be blacklisted, penalized or at least get a warning?

From a personal perspective, I think every single Games Of Passion and text based ones are complete and utter garbage. I guess some people like those but I honestly don't get the appeal of them at all. They are both dated and not in a good way.

As far as developers, I will go through my list. I have many favorites I have yet to remove that let me down. Not all of them seem to have credits so probably just the companies.