and use this forum!

Main Menu

Export / Import / Backup your Game Saves

Started by Gamcore, September 26, 2020, 10:25:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamcore

Game Saves management tool is available here:
https://gamcore.com/help/saves

Let us know here if you have any issue or idea.

mjubb

Hi, I,m using windows 10 and the import/export works for me most games except on the visit I cant load a save, ive tried the renply export save but the button doesn't do anything for me.

Covion77

Hello, there

I've played a lot of time the game Occultus in the browser. It is a Ren'Py Game. Wanted to save my progress, but I can't manage to get the exported savegames.zip imported in the game again.

Tried to do it with the tool on Gamcore. That didn't work. What am I doing wrong?

Thx for help

Gamcore

abcde12345

Hi,

I'm trying to export my save files from chrome to Mozilla, since for some reason the games are not working in Chrome anymore, because of some Java problem. So I follow all the steps, I export the game saves, I open the file and I copy everything to the clipboard in Mozilla. It says "Now all saves are imported. Reload game and enjoy". But the saves are not there, even after reloading.

Varden

Hi, my problem is that i can't download save file of gamcore app on windows. when I click on 'export all game files' it opens the 'download' folder on my desktop, prompts me to save the 'Download' file but it doesn't save anything so I can't export my savegames. (but that works from the gamcore site)
moreover, I don't know if it's related but I can no longer save my saves in genesis order, when I click on save the save slot remains empty (so I can no longer advance in the game..).

Thanks for your help

Gamcore

Hi, what is "Gamcore app" ? Do you mean Gamcore Browser?
Do you have any screenshots of the error?

Regarding Genesis order, please create another topic here https://forum.69games.xxx/adult-games/

Varden

yes Gamcore Browser on windows 10, I don't have a screenshot because nothing happens, it just offers me to download a "Download" file but nothing is downloaded

Klettu

Quote from: Varden on July 17, 2022, 11:04:13 PM
yes Gamcore Browser on windows 10, I don't have a screenshot because nothing happens, it just offers me to download a "Download" file but nothing is downloaded
i have same issue in my PC but managed to find a solution, so try this
1. Open GC browser (i have shortcut on my desktop for it)
2. Minimize it or drag away (Optional, its just so have access to your desktop)
3.Open GC browser again via Shortcut, and use that window/browser to navigate to "Download/Export..."
NOTE , Do not close first window and opening second browser will take bit more time, i get blank page for 10+ seconds and then it loads up.

works for me every time, i hope it helps others too.

Varden

Thanks for your help, it worked! but.. the savegame gamcore file is empty when i do this way. I think I'm cursed to have to start my games from the beginning ^^

idontknow

Quote from: Gamcore on September 26, 2020, 10:25:28 AM
Game Saves management tool is available here:
https://gamcore.com/help/saves

Let us know here if you have any issue or idea.

What do I do if it says the file is to large to import

Gamcore Official

idontknow

i am using widows 10 with latest chrome version.
I am thinking it might be because I am not using a fresh install of chrome so there is saved data already in there

idontknow

also can you advise where it gets the save data from