News:

Stay Home...
and use this forum!

Main Menu

I have the windows gamcore browser and it doesnt work anymore

Started by Jotan, June 04, 2022, 04:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jotan

I have the windows gamcore browser and it used to work but as of recent it hasn't been working, I've tried many different games and nothing has changes. The problem is that when I load into any game it says Error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot Read Property 'entries' of undifined (see Javascript console for details)

Jotan

Should I still do this? I was not using chrome, I was on the downloaded browser.

Bjorntufuk

Quote from: Jotan on June 04, 2022, 04:11:54 PM
I have the windows gamcore browser and it used to work but as of recent it hasn't been working, I've tried many different games and nothing has changes. The problem is that when I load into any game it says Error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot Read Property 'entries' of undifined (see Javascript console for details)

I'm not sure what they did to it but it works far crappier for me now too. Much longer loading times, my save data is completely gone from every game I ever played, and sometimes won't even work.

EDIT: The Point Of No Return has all my save states back. No idea where they went or why but much thanks to whoever fixed it. If not, I hope the glitch is temporary.