Stay Home...
and use this forum!

Main Menu

Immoral advertising

Started by woutsigg, December 10, 2021, 02:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woutsigg

Hello!
I already posted the following, but it seems it went without anyone noticing (in here: https://forum.69games.xxx/gamcore/stop-pedophelia/):

"Hello Administrator!

I would like to report that I also saw probably the same above mentioned ad this morning, and another, very similar one when refreshing the site (both with the title "Family Simulator (Sp0ns0red")). Please fix this problem with inappropriate and immoral advertising as soon as possible - I don't think that anyone who uses this site wants to be exposed to that kind of material.

Thank you and best wishes,
A user."

I repost this because after visiting the site for the first time in three or so days I saw one of those ads again on your frontpage. I hope you will take time to remove this unsettling and abusive advertising from your otherwise professional website.

Gamcore

Dear Gamcore fan,
Thank your for your report and sorry for delayed answer.
All Gamcore's advertisements come from diffirent sources to our websites without our consent.
Currently we have blocked all banners with Family Simulator from all sources before we understand what went wrong.
Again, we are very sorry about your negative experience.

Thanks

woutsigg

Thank you for replying! I understand that it's not so easy to solve a problem like this, and I really appreciate you for trying.

I however have to tell you, that these advertisements are still on your website.