News:

Stay Home...
and use this forum!

Main Menu

javascript errors

Started by Amarth, May 05, 2022, 07:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarth

hi i am using microsoft edge and almost every game i try to play comes up with a javascript error...i have checked my settings and its set correctly...any information t fix the issue would be appreciated

Error: Script error. (see JavaScript console for details)

Gamcore

Please try Firefox or Gamcore Browser https://forum.69games.xxx/adult-games/gamcore-windows-browser/
And let us know if it helps
Thanks

Valdera

Hello, i have the same problem, i even tried using the Gamcore broswer, firefox, google Chrome, Opera and Opera Gx and naturally Microsoft Edge and on all these browsers i get this error except for Gamcore browser but that Browser in exchange lags and hangs is stuck on the games for a few minutes repeatedly so it isnt an option to play either.

Im looking through the Internet for about 2 Hours now but i cant find a Solution...

Please help me somehow, cause i really love Gamcore

Bjorntufuk

Quote from: Valdera on May 28, 2022, 12:43:35 PM
Hello, i have the same problem, i even tried using the Gamcore broswer, firefox, google Chrome, Opera and Opera Gx and naturally Microsoft Edge and on all these browsers i get this error except for Gamcore browser but that Browser in exchange lags and hangs is stuck on the games for a few minutes repeatedly so it isnt an option to play either.

Im looking through the Internet for about 2 Hours now but i cant find a Solution...

Please help me somehow, cause i really love Gamcore

THIS! I don't see a point in sticking around if this keeps happening. Might as well play crappy mobile games which at the very least save.