News:

Stay Home...
and use this forum!

Main Menu

Why Did This Game Go Missing?

Started by Kerr, March 26, 2024, 01:10:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerr

Recently The game "Degrees of Lewdity" has seemingly disappeared from Gamcore entirely. It used to be on the front page of "Overall Popular Games" with over 7 million plays. I Played the game last night, however when I went to find it today, it was gone. I was confused so I searched for "Gamcore degrees of lewdity" through google and a link pops up, but upon clicking the link and being sent to gamcore, I'm greeted with a message saying "Page not found".

Now I'm left curious and confused as to why this happened. Was the content suddenly region locked in my country? Was it taken down for maintenance purposes? Is this only a problem with me, or is the game gone for everyone else? Will the game come back? If the game comes back, will my saved progress be wiped and did I miss my chance to export my save?

Perhaps I'm missing something, but I would really appreciate if someone could enlighten me as to why I might no longer be able to find it on Gamcore.

Gamcore Official

We are sorry to inform you that, due to some technical issues, we have been forced to remove this game from our service.

Kerr

Quote from: Gamcore Official on March 26, 2024, 06:14:50 AMWe are sorry to inform you that, due to some technical issues, we have been forced to remove this game from our service.

Thank you for your reply. You've answered most of my questions, but I have just one left. Does that mean that it's safe to assume that this game will never come back or is there a possibility that it will return at some point?

Gamcore Official

Unfortunately, yeah, most likely that game won't be back on the Gamcore anymore.

We have a mirror site where you can play this game - Degrees of Lewdity. But you're gonna have to play it all over again.