News:

Stay Home...
and use this forum!

Main Menu

Range Error In RenPy Games.

Started by aakil.playboy, April 25, 2021, 10:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aakil.playboy

I'm Having This Error In Every RenPy Games I'm Trying To Nothing Is Working I Treid Deleting Website Data And All But I'm Still Getting Same Range Error In Every RenPy Games I'm Using Iphone 12 Pro To Play Games On Please Anybody Out There Can Help Me Please Advice How To Fix This Problem It Was Running Fine Before Been Having This Problem Since Few Weeks And I Can't Play Any RenPy Games Because Of This Annoying Error.  I Have Attached The Photo It's Past Extraction Screen Im Getting This Error.

rockwell

I have this problem too. I wish they would fix this. Renpy games are probably my favorites and it's really sucky to not be able to play them. It seems this is anproblem specific to apple devices or maybe just phones. I don't know for sure, but I had this problem on my iPhone X and now my iPhone 12 Pro. I tried using my wife's phone which is a Samsung Gallaxy s9 and it loaded just fine.

Gamcore

Yeah, time by time with every update(s) of the browsers something starts and something stops to work.
In general there are 3 options for RepPy games.
1: not working (like you mentioned).
2: not playable (because of some layers or compatibility problems).
3: somehow working, version by version. Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

The mobile devices aren't supporting much of these graphic features and may throw a lots of bugs.

Lets hope that everything will improve.

cheers

rockwell

Well, it seems Apple is going to do absolutely nothing to fix this. I've tried reporting it and never even got a response. I wish this was fixed somehow. I'm sure the developers of Ren'py don't want to rewrite the code for the program, but that may be the only way Apple users will get to play Ren'py games.