News:

Stay Home...
and use this forum!

Main Menu

The Genesis Order bug.

Started by LRS, December 02, 2022, 01:46:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LRS

When i play Genesis Order. At 25&% ingame played.  When my Charater and Hanna are going into the cave. Then the Explosives are goin off. And my Char moves around, and just stand behind the Right pillars? And the game freeze? it have been this way for some months. And i see new stuff get oploaded in the game? What is wrong?

Bjorntufuk

Quote from: LRS on December 02, 2022, 01:46:15 AM
When i play Genesis Order. At 25&% ingame played.  When my Charater and Hanna are going into the cave. Then the Explosives are goin off. And my Char moves around, and just stand behind the Right pillars? And the game freeze? it have been this way for some months. And i see new stuff get oploaded in the game? What is wrong?

Are you playing it through the browser, on Gamecore, or did you DL it?

LRS

Bjorntufuk

Quote from: LRS on December 04, 2022, 12:58:35 AM
I PLAY it on the Browser

I know this isn't what you are going to want to hear but stop playing games on there. I had about 50 games going on there and can't save or load a single one since August.

Same goes for bugs in games. Something is messed up with the Gamcore browser, I tried all the buggy games I was playing by downloading them to my laptop and they all work perfectly fine. Try it and I doubt you will have the same problem even though it will suck having to star all over again.

LRS

Bjorntufuk

Quote from: LRS on December 05, 2022, 11:44:52 AM
Where to download it from?

I use Lewd Games, They have most of what Gamcore has and the downloads are all free. Best part is even if you delete the game to make room for more it actually saves your game. Tell me how it goes, I doubt you will have any more problems with it from now on.

https://lewd-games.com

They have Genesis Order there along with many others. Biggest selection I can find or at least where you don't have to pay.