News:

Stay Home...
and use this forum!

Main Menu

Why Do Some Games Save And Others Do Not?

Started by Bjorntufuk, September 04, 2022, 01:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bjorntufuk

After weeks of my save states vanishing from Point Of No Return, They miracuously reappear leading me to believe they don't really go away at all but are hidden somewhere.

Yet I just tried Pandora's Box 2 and everything is gone.

I would really like some straight answers on this one. I'm afraid to play anymore games because I put some serious time into the longer ones and don't want to oversave on save states I cannot see.

Anyone else having this issue and know of any solutions?

Is there some kind of update going on? The games are no longer running slow for me like they were earlier this month which has never happened since I DLed the app and I haven't done anything to my computer. I'd be okay with that if my save states start returning. I would like to know where they are stashed away so I can access them.

Yet Culture Shock takes 10 minutes to start up. I will stop starting new topics on this if someone can just explain what the eff has been going on for the last month or so.

Gamcore

Gamcore is hosting different games from different authors.
We do not produce games ourselves, therefore we cannot answer why some game have glitches and some not.

Bjorntufuk

Quote from: Gamcore on September 28, 2022, 05:36:16 PM
Gamcore is hosting different games from different authors.
We do not produce games ourselves, therefore we cannot answer why some game have glitches and some not.

Can you ask them? Or at least the ones that are habitual offenders. I can give you the names of the ones that are the most frustrating.

It's not just one or two authors but pretty much all of them.

Gamcore

Yes, of course we ask them to solve this problem when we have a chance.
On top of that, it is developer benefit to read all comments and solve user problems in the first place.

Bjorntufuk

Quote from: Gamcore on September 29, 2022, 09:08:08 AM
Yes, of course we ask them to solve this problem when we have a chance.
On top of that, it is developer benefit to read all comments and solve user problems in the first place.

Could you please include their e-mail under all games from now on? I would like to contact all the ones I been having problems with directly and tell them what I learned on here.

Gamcore

when game developers want to leave their credits/emails, they usually do this inside of the game.

Bjorntufuk

Quote from: Gamcore on October 03, 2022, 01:05:24 PM
when game developers want to leave their credits/emails, they usually do this inside of the game.

Okay, I sent a few out to the ones who did. Not holding out hope for a response.