News:

Stay Home...
and use this forum!

Main Menu

Any ideas, guys?

Started by Gamcore, January 06, 2020, 11:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamcore

Please share your ideas regarding Gamcore development.
Thanks

Test1

What about make more forums for discussions?

Thomas Froese

i have a few ideas one of them being check on updates for the more popular games more often. one common thing i find is that after the update has come out or announced on f95, it takes a few weeks before the update comes to gamecore

as far as games to add:
Trauma Trading - Jumble Jokers v1.15 (eng)
Butagoma 300g - Drop Factory (been wanting to try it as well as Violated Heroine)
Esora-T - Kana-chan is a Magical Girl - If Her Transformation is Seen
One person on-line - In the Depths of This Mysterious World Version 1.06 (eng mtl)
Mikotoshi-dou - Rain's Rave - The Girl Who Writhes Among Tentacles Version 1.16 (eng)
NoTears - NoTears School - Studying with Arne Version 2.00 (eng)

These are games i've been wanting to try, but for some reason can't get to work on my computer even with the instructions. It's why i like gamecore, because you make it so things are playable even w/out downloading

Gamcore

Quote from: Thomas Froese on June 11, 2020, 07:55:22 PM
i have a few ideas one of them being check on updates for the more popular games more often. one common thing i find is that after the update has come out or announced on f95, it takes a few weeks before the update comes to gamecore

as far as games to add:
Trauma Trading - Jumble Jokers v1.15 (eng)
Butagoma 300g - Drop Factory (been wanting to try it as well as Violated Heroine)
Esora-T - Kana-chan is a Magical Girl - If Her Transformation is Seen
One person on-line - In the Depths of This Mysterious World Version 1.06 (eng mtl)
Mikotoshi-dou - Rain's Rave - The Girl Who Writhes Among Tentacles Version 1.16 (eng)
NoTears - NoTears School - Studying with Arne Version 2.00 (eng)

These are games i've been wanting to try, but for some reason can't get to work on my computer even with the instructions. It's why i like gamecore, because you make it so things are playable even w/out downloading

Thank you for those good words.
Most of those games are censored, and I hate censorship :(
But just for you I could add one of them if I'll find it.
Gimme the top 3 games in the correct order you would like to see first on gamcore.com :)

thanks

Thomas Froese

My top 3 would be

really want this one: Violated Heroine
Butagoma 300g - Drop Factory

Thomas Froese

i really would like more games with impregnation/pregnancy in them