News:

Stay Home...
and use this forum!

Main Menu

Help

Started by Печенька, June 30, 2024, 01:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Печенька

Hi, I faced a problem, I found a game on the site, I don't remember the name and I can't find it according to the description, it is quite beautifully made in the style of a visual novel, the whole essence of the game is in what. The beginning, we are met by a red-haired girl, and asks us which episode to start with, if you choose from the beginning, you give names to all the girls who are in the game, and there are 6 of them. Now to the game itself after giving them names, the hero wakes up from the sound outside the window that looks like the sound of the engine, the choice of 6 girls to get acquainted with the character and not directly in the plot to remember what about yesterday's party at which our hero was, a girl who is lying around our sister appears in front of us, and after she said something, then we slamming the door in front of her, she stands in bewilderment at what is happening, after which we go to school where we see our teacher and after the memories of how we kissed her go to school, before All this we got acquainted with all the characters again and under the tree near this school/m after all this we come home and we are offered to go to the party, the game itself is like groundhog day