Stay Home...
and use this forum!

Main Menu

Erotic Experience

Started by user_11042021, April 13, 2021, 07:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

user_11042021

Guys and Girls,

This thread I have started with intension that everyone must have experieced some kind of erotic experience in his/her life.
Whether it could be girl / boy next door, aunty or teacher or may be some stranger. 

Start writing freely here and narrate with interesting words and pics  ;) ;) too.

Lets do it...

Donnyy

I will never forget my most memorable sex. It was the summer of 2017, I was young and open to various experiments. At the time I thought I might be gay and wanted to make sure. On the Internet, I met a boy and we agreed to meet immediately at his place (no romance, I was only interested in the fact that I could be gay). We came to his house, he had a dark room and pleasant music was playing through the player. I was grateful to him that he tried to create a romantic atmosphere, it really relaxed me. He sat down on my bed and we started talking. Later we smoked weed and I finally relaxed. But that guy wanted me to remember this evening forever and so he took out his sex toys. I've never used them before and it freaked me out. He used nipple clamps and began to expand my anus. It helped because I was focused on the new sensations in my nipples. We didn't have regular sex, we sucked each other off afterwards, but I will still remember this evening.