and use this forum!

Main Menu

Flash Ghetto Network - Evadav partnership

Started by Roman_Evadav, October 19, 2022, 10:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roman_Evadav

Hello !   :)
I'm Roman from Evadav.
I am writing here at the request of your colleagues.
About offer.
We have different formats: InPage, Popunder, Push Notifications and Native ads.
The ideal option for work is our Inpage (high income and unobtrusiveness for the user)
It has flexible settings for restrictions.
I can say more, we have ready-made advertising campaigns with a high bid for your GEO (USA and T1 countries).
I also noticed that on your site - xxxvideohd.net
A lot of blocked ads, which clearly deprives you of income.
Therefore, I am writing to you to solve this problem.

We can run a short test with you for 1-2 days and see how much you earn, I am sure that the result will pleasantly surprise you.
I'll be glad to tell you more in details.
What do you think ?

Thanks

Gamcore

Sorry, we are not interested. You can come back with a beter offer in 5-6 months.
Thanks

Eugene Evadav

Hi

My name is Eugene from Evadav - native ad network. We are expanding our publisher pool, so for 2023 and want to offer you cooperation. I see that you wrote that your traffic is very good and we would like to test it by placing our floating banners (Inpage) on 69games.xxx and/or your other sites. You already have a similar format on your 69games.xxx.

For your comfort we want to pay you a fixed amount for a 2-day test of this format. Based on the results of the test we will be able to offer you fixed payment for your traffic on a weekly/monthly basis.

Please tell me if such a test is possible and are you interested in such cooperation?