Stay Home...
and use this forum!

Main Menu

Online Payments Solution for Gamcore

Started by danielstoilaki, October 03, 2022, 09:40:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

danielstoilaki

Dear Gamcore Team,

My name is Daniel and I represent DIMOCO Payments - a leading company in the Credit-Card Payment service industry and I was wondering if you may be willing to do business together.   
DIMOCO Payments is an Austrian based Gateway-Provider, PSP & Acquirer. Our license covers a worldwide processing not only in the Credit Card world, but also alternative/local payment methods, like iDeal, Sofort, SEPA and more. And the most important part is that we are friendly in working with HIGH-RISK businesses. Please visit our website: www.dimoco-payments.com/
These are just some of our partners in the adult industry we work with:
•   Amateur.tv
•   Fetoo.com
•   Mileroticos
•   Xlovecam
Through our API we will allow your business to securely increase your conversion rate, increase you customer audience as well as reducing risk and unforeseen situations. Please find below the link to our API documentation:
https://gateway.dimoco-payments.eu/documentation/gateway
Could you please pass the message to the person responsible for the payments in your company? I'd be more than happy to send you more detailed information or schedule a meeting.

Best Regards,

Daniel Stoilaki
Sales Manager
Credit Cards & APMs
M:  +43 664 9699 047
E:   daniil.stoilaki@dimoco.eu
W:  dimoco-payments.com
Telegram: @danielstoilaki

Gamcore

All our websites are free of charge, therefore we are not interested in any payment solutions.