News:

Stay Home...
and use this forum!

Main Menu

Best worldwide fetish and BDSM website

Started by NaughtyMiss69, April 29, 2020, 06:36:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaughtyMiss69

Other than gaming, I spend way too much time on this very sexy adult site: FetLife.com

They have every topic on the planet, some that are really taboo and shocking!

It's cool that there is a place for everyone to get their kink on, and explore all these little sexy corners of the world.

I wish there were other websites like this one, that were worldwide, well organized, and a single source where I can find any desire...

I sued to use CollarMe and CollarSpace, but they kinda fell out of favor with the local community, and weren't as well designed.

Where do you go to find fantasy and real people that share your same sex interests?
Work can be play, every single day.

Bjorntufuk

Quote from: NaughtyMiss69 on April 29, 2020, 06:36:24 AM
Other than gaming, I spend way too much time on this very sexy adult site: FetLife.com

They have every topic on the planet, some that are really taboo and shocking!

It's cool that there is a place for everyone to get their kink on, and explore all these little sexy corners of the world.

I wish there were other websites like this one, that were worldwide, well organized, and a single source where I can find any desire...

I sued to use CollarMe and CollarSpace, but they kinda fell out of favor with the local community, and weren't as well designed.

Where do you go to find fantasy and real people that share your same sex interests?

Much like this site and FB it's gone to crap since. They recently limited how many people you can add which just make things even worse.

But you are right, There is no real competition. The rest are even crappier dating sites that are basically E-Harmony with rope.

EmanPoncyos

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! It's cool to have a place where you can explore your interests and connect with like-minded individuals. I've heard of FetLife, too, and it's interesting how these platforms can bring people together who share unique interests. As for other websites, I've stumbled upon a few forums and communities that cater to specific niches. I also like nude leak. The photos are real and genuine.

Shabbyza

It sounds like they offer a diverse range of topics and provide a space for people to explore their desires and interests.
If you're looking for other websites similar to FetLife.com, you might want to check out phim 18+. They have a section dedicated to 18+ movies and content, which might align with your interests.
Remember to always prioritize consent, respect, and communication when engaging in any kind of adult content or activities. It's important to find communities and platforms that promote a safe and consensual environment.