Stay Home...
and use this forum!

Main Menu

Possible partnership with Amateur.tv

Started by sil_amateurCASH, December 19, 2022, 01:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sil_amateurCASH

Hello,

I'm Silvia from the Amateur.tv affiliate program: Amateur.CASH. I noticed that there are ads on your website, and I wanted to reach out to you about the opportunity to join our program. On the email I've sent, the reply was to use this forum.

At Amateur.CASH, we offer a 20% revshare on your traffic purchases and personalized support to help you maximize your earnings. While you may be accustomed to managing your ads through CPM offers, we believe that a closer partnership with us can lead to even greater long-term profitability. In fact, many of our affiliates have found that our program has become their main source of earnings from their traffic.

We understand that you may be hesitant to switch from your current approach, but we believe that the benefits of joining our program are worth considering. Our team of dedicated affiliate managers is here to help you optimize your campaigns and achieve maximum success.

If you're interested in learning more about how our program can help you grow your business, please don't hesitate to check our site https://amateur.cash and reach out. We'd love to discuss the opportunity further and see if partnering with Amateur.CASH is a good fit for you.

Gamcore

Unfortunately we do not participate in any affiliate plans, but we will keep your advertisement offer here in case somebody else will get interested.
Thank you

sil_amateurCASH