Stay Home...
and use this forum!

Main Menu

Traffic monetization with Clickadu

Started by Victoryjem, September 28, 2022, 09:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoryjem

Hey, admin! ;)
I have sent several emails to you and I received the answer that I need to post my offer here.

To whom I could discuss possible cooperation - rates and formats?

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Viktoria

Gamcore

Sorry, but, for now all our ad spots are sold for until beginning 2023.
It is for all our websites gamcore.com, porcore.com 69games.xxx

Victoryjem

Hi, admin!
Thanks for the info.

Very san to hear it  :( However, is it possible to have a look at the price list?
If the price will be OK for us, we are ready to book dates for the next year? Is it possible?

Thanks in advance.

Gamcore

Unfortunately our prices are much higher than anywhere else, because we provide very high quality traffic.
Can you please tell us your best offer per 1K impressions / 1K clicks on Background Skin, for example?

Kath

hey, now it's my turn to try to talk you into our ads  :)
unfortunately, we don't have background skin, but we would be happy to place 300x250 and 300x100 banners. also, we can re-buy the inpage push, which I see on your site
the average price for banners - 0.05-0.08 CPM, for inpage we can agree on a fix per day, but I need to know how much you pay now and how many impressions per day you send

Gamcore

I wouldn't say that your offer is very genouros.
but we will keep in mind your proposal, when we will look for new advertising opportunities.

TatianaR

Hello!

My name is Tatiana, I'm a publisher manager at Clickadu ad network.

I see that you have already had some conversation with my colleagues, but I'd like to get back to the topic of our possible advertising partnership :)
Year of 2022 is coming to an end, so the new year is a great opportunity to start new deals with new partners.
We offer various ad formats - banners, push ads, pop ads. We work on such price terms as CPM, CPC, fixed daily rate, fixed monthly rate. Prepayment is possible.

Please, let me know if any ad format is available now or will be in January? What are the terms?

Thanks a lot in advance!

TatianaR

Dear Admins,

Please, let me know what ad formats might be available on your sites?
We offer banners, pop ads, push ads.
After that we can proceed to discussing particular rates.

Thanks in advance! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ;)

Roman Clickadu

Hello! My name is Roman. You said that available spots will be from beginning of the year. I think it's time to start!