News:

Stay Home...
and use this forum!

Main Menu

Gamcore website not loading properly, solution?

Started by JimJim94, July 30, 2023, 09:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimJim94

Recently (within the last month or so) Gamcore hasn't loaded correctly. No images, no fonts, no thumbnails, nothing.

I've cleared cookies and cache, tried different browsers, different devices, everything guides and my own knowledge can muster. It's extremely odd, yet I can't find anything about it on any forum anywhere (hence why I've ended up on here). Looking into the web console, it's full of errors stating "Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID", but searching this up only asks my to update my device's clock which doesn't explain multiple devices experiencing the same thing.

Anything I can do to solve this?

Screen shot of the current state of Gamcore below:

Gamcore Official

Which version of OS do you have?

Have you tried uninstalling and re-downloading the Gamcore browser?

JimJim94

Quote from: Gamcore Official on July 31, 2023, 06:05:46 AM
Which version of OS do you have?

Have you tried uninstalling and re-downloading the Gamcore browser?

I'm not using the browser as I can't even get the download page to open. I've used the actual website "Gamcore.com" for years now, but it's only recently started doing... whatever this is. I'm on the newest windows 10 update, but the fact that it does the same exact thing on my phone doesn't add up to hardware / firmware.

JimJim94

Quote from: Gamcore Official on July 31, 2023, 12:12:37 PM
Please download the browser - https://forum.69games.xxx/adult-games/gamcore-windows-browser/

I cannot access the browser download. Even continuing past chrome's "This website isn't safe" thing, the domain just gets blocked due to an invalid certificate stating. My computer's operating system is reusing to connect to the browser download server. This occurs on multiple browsers and devices (including mobile). Any alternate downloads? If this is a lost cause, just let me know, I don't want to waste any more of your time.

Thanks btw  :)

JimJim94

OK, I found a fix that works for me. Apparently, what's happening is a rare, but noted issue with my internet router. I looked on some forums for said router and some stated a VPN of any kind fixes the issue. I've now activated my vpn, and the webpage is working perfectly. This also fixed my issue with the download page for the browser, and I'm downloading it as I type. Thank you very much for your time

Gamcore Official