News:

Stay Home...
and use this forum!

Main Menu

Game Troubleshooting Guide after Version Update

Started by Gamcore, June 20, 2023, 08:27:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamcore

The game stopped to work after version update on Gamcore and all your saves are gone?
This Guide is written for Ren'Py game, but may help to other game types as well.

Step 0: Backup to computer your existing game progress saves from this page:
- https://gamcore.com/help/saves

Step 1: Clear your browser's cache and data:
- Open your browser settings.
- Find the "Privacy" or "History" section.
- Look for an option to clear browsing data or cache.
- Select "All time" or "Everything" as the time range.
- Check the boxes for "Cookies" and "Cached images/files."
- Click "Clear" or "Delete" to remove the cache and data.

Step 2: Restart your browser or try another browser:
- Close your browser completely.
- Reopen it and try accessing the game.
- If the problem persists, try using a different browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Gamcore Browser)

Step 3: Wait for 15 minutes:
- After clearing cache and trying another browser, wait for 15 minutes.
- Sometimes, temporary issues can resolve themselves during this time.

Step 4: Contact us by replying here:
- Please state game name, game version, your browser and the error nature

gusteloster

I'm trying to play Superhuman V0.95 on the Gamcore browser but I haven't been able to get pass the "Ren'Py loading..." screen.

Gamcore Official

Quote from: gusteloster on June 28, 2023, 08:26:49 PM
I'm trying to play Superhuman V0.95 on the Gamcore browser but I haven't been able to get pass the "Ren'Py loading..." screen.

Have you done all the steps described above? Have you tried playing on another browsers?

The game loads and runs fast.

seadusc

The Genesis Order | [v 0.81071] on chrome 114.0.5735.199

Failed to load picture. Very likely that you upload a broken file.

gusteloster

I tried using Chrome and Firefox, both normally and in incognito mode, did the steps above, waited 15 minutes, tried again, no sucess. I also restarted my computer multiple times since I am trying to play the game for days now.

Gamcore Official

Quote from: seadusc on July 02, 2023, 07:20:25 PM

We have made an update of the game, please let us know if everything has loaded

Gamcore Official

Quote from: gusteloster on July 02, 2023, 08:36:48 PM
I tried using Chrome and Firefox, both normally and in incognito mode, did the steps above, waited 15 minutes, tried again, no sucess. I also restarted my computer multiple times since I am trying to play the game for days now.

In Firefox, select "Cookies and Site Data", then "Keep Until: Firefox is Closed", and maybe this can help.

seadusc

Quote from: Gamcore Official on July 03, 2023, 08:25:15 AM
Quote from: seadusc on July 02, 2023, 07:20:25 PM

We have made an update of the game, please let us know if everything has loaded

Still the same.

Gamcore Official

gusteloster

Quote from: Gamcore Official on July 03, 2023, 11:33:10 AM
Quote from: gusteloster on July 02, 2023, 08:36:48 PM

In Firefox, select "Cookies and Site Data", then "Keep Until: Firefox is Closed", and maybe this can help.

Didn't help :/

Gamcore Official

Please try to download Gamcore Browser. It looks like this is your internal problem as the game works in all browsers.

gusteloster

Gamcore Official

gusteloster

Again, I already tried all the different browsers I have on my computer, including the gamcore one, followed the steps for all of them, I even downloaded the game separetedly and it ran just fine, I (and I've seen a dozen others or so) am only having problem trying to open the game through the site, which is where all my saves are.

Claym

No idea where to report this but since for about a week gamcore has looked like this on every device and browser I have gotten on it.  Even when I get to games they load but won't actually run.

Gamcore Official

Hi, have you tried accessing the site from another Wifi? Outside of your home. Since this is very strange, the site is working and everything is fine.

Claym

Okay.  It seems that my home wifi is the problem thank you.

floopydoo

Quote from: Claym on July 19, 2023, 03:39:24 AM
No idea where to report this but since for about a week gamcore has looked like this on every device and browser I have gotten on it.  Even when I get to games they load but won't actually run.
I'm having this same issue, and it appears to do with my home wifi. Is there any fixes I can do so that it works on my home wifi?

Gamcore Official

Jaquan1122

I'm playing Superhuman Version 0.96, but for some reason it won't import any of my saves. The same issue persists with other Ren'Py games, such as Milfylicious and Reunion; I get an error that saves "Warning: cannot import savegames: write error. The user denied permission to access the database."

Sometimes when I import saves before the screen leaves the "Ren'Py Loading" page, the saves import successfully, otherwise they don't at all.

I am playing on Opera Gaming Browser, but the issue exists on Google Chrome as well.