News:

Stay Home...
and use this forum!

Main Menu

Lost all my progress in every game

Started by pxp23, September 12, 2023, 10:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pxp23

A few days ago I lost all my progress in every game on the website. Any idea why?

spoo

I have had the same issue but for Renpy related save games, around 2022-11-07 I lost my saves the first time than around 2022-12-13 my saves for Renpy reappeared. Then around  2023-03-11 my saves for games that used Renpy had disappeared again and ever since has never came back so I have yet to touch any of those games that are missing the saves which does suck and so I just play newer games.

seadusc

Me too. All of my saves are gone. What a waste of time playing just to lost the progress like this.

willtrekkie

I have a pro-tip, if you notice that you do not see your saves right away when the game you are playing has fully loaded, wait until you get to the part where you name your character (it does not really work well if the character is already named) then right click or go to Load and you should see your saves there. If not, then sadly your saves have become corrupted and you will have to start from the beginning again which is annoying and frustrating. See if that helps. Thanks.

Yomama

I really like to play games on this website but since the progress I have saved are lost, idk if that's an error but it kinda disapointed