News:

Stay Home...
and use this forum!

Main Menu

my new memories save issues

Started by Joe, July 09, 2023, 07:31:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

my new memories has been having issues with save files for many months now. Maybe longer. Half the save files simply stop working and just show an error. You cant ignore or rollback them. Some times it happens with in minutes of creating a new save file. - Iv been having to create a lot of new save files. In hope that one of them will work the next day. And i can actually load something back up. Usually most are failures, but so far iv been able to get one to work... either way, something is quite wrong. Others have mentioned saved issues in the comments there as well.

Gamcore Official

Can you record a private video and show the error? We cannot replicate your bug.

And please clear your cache before starting the game.

Joe

not much to see. I (for example) load save file #10 and i get the error in that pic. Load #9 and get that error. Load #8 ge that error. Load # 7 and it works! Load #6 and error... so on and so on.  Happen with old save files, happens with new save files.

Gamcore Official

Which browser are you using? We can't repeat your bug that's why we need a video.

Joe

never know just how many files wont work at any given time. Made four new save files last night. Sadly, today is one of the worst. All four wont load. Had to go back 5 files to get one that worked.

https://youtu.be/tF1eXt_C-zs
Shows loading all four files; fail
then the 5th that currently works.
Ignore take you to w/e screen you were on or a new game.
Rollback just makes it say 'bye'

Gamcore Official

Have you tried playing in other browsers? (Gamcore, Firefox)

Joe

yea, when the issue showed up on firefox, i installsed the gamcore browser, but it does it there as well