News:

Stay Home...
and use this forum!

Main Menu

Gamcore application not loading Ren'py games / Bye! message

Started by Simple3, June 15, 2023, 10:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simple3

I'm having a problem loading Ren'py games on the Gamcore browser. Whenever I try to open one, I get the loading screen and a message up top about extracting the story, then I wait for a minute, and then I get a black screen with a "Bye!" message as in the screenshot.
I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that didn't change anything

willtrekkie

Several games have this problem but not all. So it might be hard to figure out what is causing the behavior. Some games seem to work in Google Chrome or better there even with the bugs that have come about because of a Google Chrome bugged update. This is not a problem with just one game as well but many. I would suggest adding to your post more games that are affected by this behavior to help narrow down what could be causing this behavior in the Gamcore Browser. Thanks. :)

Gamcore Official

Quote from: Simple3 on June 15, 2023, 10:59:54 PM
I'm having a problem loading Ren'py games on the Gamcore browser. Whenever I try to open one, I get the loading screen and a message up top about extracting the story, then I wait for a minute, and then I get a black screen with a "Bye!" message as in the screenshot.
I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that didn't change anything

Hello. Can you describe your problem in more details and attach a screenshot?
We tried to test the Dungeon Slaves game and it loaded on all browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Gamcore).

Joe

this does happen. I see it a lot on photo hunt. It take a while to load up when you click on the game. But many times it will load forever and then just say 'bye'.  Sometimes it will load up, sometimes it wont.

Joe

Its not a temporary issue or an isolated incident. Its been doing this off and on for a long time. And if you look through the comments of photo huny many players have had the same issue. =- I cant speak for other games, as this one is the only one iv seen it on recently.